|ISO is built around quality standards, but it’s a best business practices, business management system. It’s broader than writing a quality manual – the certification is built around certifying an entire facility, not just a product. |
The MEP ISO Collaborative Program allows medium – small size companies to not only undertake the ISO 9001-2008 certification process with the support from a team of experts, but also train an ISO team and develop an ISO compliant management system at your company for an affordable cost.
The collaborative is a unique, workshop-based program that focuses on providing systems, documentation and training in a classroom setting as well as on-site consultation for companies wanting or needing to comply with the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
Benefits of Becoming ISO 9001:2008 Certified
|“Sales Department is making appointments with companies who would not even look at us before we had our certification. We are also looking to expand our business outside New England now. This was a great and worthwhile adventure."|
Joe Peters, President
Past ISO Collaborative Participant
• Provides a Competitive Advantage over your competition
• Provides bottom line improvement
• Improves business and process performance and manages business risk
• Attracts investment, enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade
• Streamlines operations and reduces waste
• Encourages internal communication and raises morale
• Increases customer satisfaction
for more information about the MEP ISO Collaborative Program.