Sustainability: A Strategy for Growth
Sustainability has become a key driver of economic growth as global demand for diminishing resources increases, renewable and alternative energy technology needs expand, and environmental concern heightens. Whether it is a response to rising energy and resource costs or a corporate growth strategy, a clearly defined sustainability strategy will define a balance between your economic, environmental, and societal needs.
Mass MEPís Sustainability Growth Strategy helps companies gain a competitive edge by reducing environmental costs and impact and by developing new environmentally-focused materials, products, and processes to grow companies. When you implement a sustainability policy, your company will:
• Increase profitability by reducing operating costs
• Enhance your brand image and gain a competitive advantage
• Improve customer approval and retention
• Increase employee pride and retention
• Minimize your environmental impact
If you are defining a sustainability plan, implementing a waste management system, or evaluating your energy consumption for improvement opportunities, MassMEP can assist you to find solutions that best fit your needs.
• Energy assessments to establish a baseline
• Environmental Value Stream Mapping to identify opportunities
• Zero Waste to evaluate waste streams
• Strategic sustainability planning to focus your planning efforts
• Energy cooperative
Services are provided through training courses, on-site assessments, and one-on-one coaching.